Tastes like honey, acts like fibre
- FOSHealth masks the bitter aftertaste of sweeteners, and acts as an excellent sugar substitute.
- In addition, pre-biotic fibres impart nutritional benefits of fibres.
Enhance stability, ensure shelf life
- By preventing the growth of pathogenic microbes, FOSHealth helps to extend the shelf-life of foods.
- FOSHealth is stable and can sustain high temperatures.
- Being hygroscopic nature, it should be stored in cool and dry places.
Improves flavour, enhances taste profile
- FOSHealth masks the bitter aftertaste of high-intensity sweeteners. Moreover, it has a natural
sweet taste, that provides a well-balanced taste.
- This helps augment the flavours of products.
Improves texture, uplifts rheology
- FOSHealth improves moisture retention in products and it also acts as a bulking agent.
- It enhances the freeze-thaw properties in frozen foods like ice creams and prevent crystallization.
- FOSHealth thus improves overall texture of the product.
Safe and easy to use
- FOSHealth is completely soluble in water, and thus can be applied to various food products,
without changing the manufacturing process.
- USFDA has issued it a GRAS status (Generally Recognised as Safe).
- Oligosaccharides have been approved as dietary fibres globally.
- FOS has been included in the Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) for use in